Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Quickie - Dr. Miles Restorative Nervine

"... for nervousness or nervous exhaustion, sleeplessness, hysteria, headache, neuralgia, backache, pain, epilepsy, spasms, fits and St. Vidus' dance."
                                                                           ~ from Dr. Miles Restorative Nervine label

Toiling away under the house is getting old... luckily today I found a little piece of the past. I did some brief research and read that Dr. Miles Restorative Nervine was a "potion" from the 1900's. It was a sedative thought to calm the nerves. In addition, the company later went on to invent Alka-Seltzer.  


 If you will notice my black, soot covered hands. Thats pretty much what  I look like when I come out from under the house after a long day. I'm trying to stay motivated, but working under the house is just not fun. I need to replace a long wall of old crumbly bricks before we can start working on the bathroom.  After this one last push, hopefully I'll be able to stay out of the dungeon for a while.

Sniff... Mmmm.. Wuuff Woof Wweerrff!

Gulp.. Gulp.. Gulp... Mmmm zis so guud I luuv et... can't see...
Dexter and I really enjoyed the calming and restorative effects of Dr. Miles Restorative Nervine. I think its addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment